- Alcohol Activities & Services
The Activities & Services section of the website has information about what the HPA is up to.
This is where you can find out what we are working on and how we achieve our goals.
- Campaigns & Communication Work
- Community Action
- Support for Requirements of Sale and Supply
- Policy Advice & Research
- Support for Health Sector Action
- Want to use Standard Drinks Icons or SAY Now toolkit?
- Contact Us
- Alcohol & You
Want to know if your drinking is okay? Or are you considering making some changes to your drinking but want to know more? Do you know exactly how big a standard drink is?
Play the online games in the section to find out. Find out all about your relationship with alcohol here...
- Is Your Drinking Okay?
- How much are you drinking tonight?
- What's in a Standard Drink?
- Low-Risk Alcohol Drinking Advice
- Easing up on the drink
- How to Be Safer
- Alcohol and Your Kids
- Body Effects Tool
- Alcohol - the Body & Health Effects
- How to Access Treatment
- The Law & You
- Drinking & Driving
- Legislation & Policy
Check out this section for NZ legislation and local strategies and polices relating to alcohol.
- Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012
- Sale of Liquor Act
- Planning & Resource Management Act
- Alcoholism & Drug Addiction Act
- Alcohol Bans
- Alcohol Strategies & Policies
- Liquor Licences
- Alcohol Regulatory and Licensing Authority Decisions
- Advertising Alcohol
- Signage Resources for Vendors
- Host Responsibility
- Research & Resources
This is the research and resources section. This is where you can find alcohol statistics and researched topics.
HPA has a research blog. Take a look at some of the interesting conversations that are happening here.
- Latest Resources
- Online Resources
- PDFs of Alcohol Resources
- Order Publications, Resources & Signs
- SAY NOW Guidelines and Toolbox
- AlcoholNZ Magazine
- Monthly e-Newsletter
- Library Catalogue
- Research Publications
- Research Blog
- NZ Statistics
Want to use Standard Drinks Icons or SAY Now toolkit?
Need to gain access to standard drinks icons or SAY Now resources?
Go to www.alac.brandfm.com and follow these instructions:
Search for the logo/image/document you want to request to download (enter SAY Now in the search field).
Click on the file you want.
You will then be asked for your email address and password (for existing users) or you will be asked to register.
Registration is immediate.
Give the reason for using the asset.
Your request will be actioned within a few hours (usually sooner).
You will receive an email advising whether your request has been approved or declined.
If approved, click on the link in the email to go back to the website to download the requested image. (At any time if you are having problems click the help button on the top right-hand side of the webpage.)
NOTE: You must download the brand guidelines specifying how the logo/icon is to be displayed.