Guidance for regulatory agencies
The following guidance information is available to assist regulatory agencies in their work.
Alcohol Licensing and Hearings Guide for Regulatory Agencies
This is an online guide that provides information about:
- the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012 (background information)
- inquiring into applications (Module 1)
- report writing (Module 2)
- hearing preparation (Module 3)
- how hearings work (Module 4)
- what happens after a hearing (Module 5)
- gathering and using information and evidence
- developing the theory for a case.
It also includes templates, report examples and links to other useful information.
Controllled Purchase Operations (CPOs) Guidelines
This book resource includes guidance information, checklists, information sheets and forms.
CollborAction is a website for regulatory agencies It has an e-learning tool and manuals about aspects of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012. The website requires a secure login access. This can be requested from the home page of CollaborAction.