Alcohol licensing infosheets
Alcohol licensing infosheets on a range of topics are available to assist regulatory agencies in their alcohol licensing duties.
Please read the disclaimer statement below before downloading these documents.
- Amenity and good order [PDF 144KB]
- BYO endorsements for restaurants [PDF 120KB]
- Caterers [PDF 113KB]
- Complementary sales [PDF 124KB]
- Consistency [PDF 127KB]
- Discretionary conditions and undertakings [PDF 123KB]
- Duty to collaborate [PDF 124 KB]
- Large-scale events [PDF 127KB]
- Retirement villages [PDF 110 KB]
- Wineries and cellar doors [PDF 116KB]
The information contained in these infosheets is intended as a general guide.
While reasonable measures have been taken to ensure that the information is current and accurate as at April 2019, the Health Promotion Agency cannot accept any liability for any inaccuracy, omission or deficiency in relation to the information. It is not legal advice and you should not rely on anything contained in these infosheets in any legal proceedings. The information provided does not replace or alter the laws of New Zealand, and you should consult the legislation and obtain your own legal and professional advice, as appropriate. The Health Promotion Agency will not accept liability for any action taken in reliance on anything contained in these infosheets.