This section looks at the specifics for on-licence renewal applications. This includes:
- General suitability
- Check for new convictions
- Check for variations to conditions
- Systems, staff and training.
- Check the licensee's trading history. Have there been any complaints?
- Have any inspections resulted in verbal or written warnings?
- Have there been any breaches of licence conditions, undertakings or the Act?
- Have there been any noise or nuisance complaints to local authority during past trading?
- Check that the applicant continues to qualify for the licence endorsement as an caterer if applicable (s.126)
Who does this?
Licensing Inspector. Police.