The Licensing Inspector may conduct an initial inspection to ensure that:
- all signage is in place
- all staff are appropriately trained
- a certificated manager is well versed with the running of the premises
- a Host Responsibility Policy and implementation plan are in place
- a CPTED assessment may also be carried out at this time and any issues can be raised
- (for existing premises) that they are operating in accordance with their licence conditions, any undertakings, and the Act.
Who does this?
Licensing Inspector, Medical Officer of Health and Police.