1a. Conditions template for BYO-only (s37 endorsed) on-licence
The licence is to be endorsed with ‘Section 37 applies’.
- The applicant may:
- let any person who is on the premises to dine consume any alcohol brought there by that person or by any other person who is there to dine with him or her
- let the person who brought the alcohol to the premises remove any of it from the restaurant if the container it is in is sealed or resealed
- sell and supply, for consumption on the premises by any person who is there to dine, any food or hot drink containing not more than 14.33% alcohol by volume
- let people consume alcohol on the premises.
- Alcohol may only be sold and supplied for consumption on the premises on the following days and hours: [specify]
- No alcohol is to be sold or supplied for consumption on the premises on Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day or before 1pm on Anzac Day by any person other than a person who is on the premises to dine.
- The following parts of the premises are designated: [specify].
- Drinking water is to be provided to patrons free of charge from a water supply prominently situated on the premises.
- The licensee must have available for consumption on the premises, at all times when the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol, a reasonable range of non-alcoholic beverages.
- The licensee is exempt from the requirements of s 52(1) of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012, and is not required to make available for sale and consumption any low-alcohol beverages.
- Food must be available for consumption on the premises at all times the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol, in accordance with the sample menu supplied with the application for this licence or menu variations of a similar range and standard. Menus must be visible and food should be actively promoted.
- The licensee must provide information, advice and assistance about alternative forms of transport available to patrons from the licensed premises.
- The licensee must display:
- at every point of sale, signs detailing restrictions on the sale and supply of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons
- at the principal entrance to the premises, so as to be easily read by people immediately outside the premises, a sign stating the ordinary hours of business during which the premises will be open for the sale and supply of alcohol
- a copy of the licence attached to the premises so as to be easily read by persons attending the premises.
- A properly appointed certificated or acting or temporary manager must be appointed, and must be on duty at all times when the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol/during the following days and hours, and their full name must be on a sign prominently displayed in the premises.
The premises are as set out on the plan submitted with the application and date stamped [day, month, year]. A note to this effect is to be made on the licence.
DATED at [place, date]
Secretary, District Licensing Committee