2a. Conditions template for club licence
- Alcohol may be sold and supplied for consumption on the premises only on the following days and hours: [specify]
- Drinking water is to be provided to patrons free of charge from a water supply prominently situated on the premises.
- Alcohol may be sold and supplied to guests of members of clubs with which the licensee has an arrangement for reciprocal visiting rights for members (optional upon request by the club).
- While the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol no BYO alcohol may be consumed on the premises.
- The licensee must have available for consumption on the premises, at all times when the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol, a reasonable range of non-alcoholic and low-alcohol beverages.
- At all times the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol a range of substantive food must be readily available. A minimum of three types of food should be available. Menus must be visible and food should be actively promoted.
- The licensee must provide information, advice and assistance about alternative forms of transport available to patrons from the licensed premises.
- The licensee must display:
- at every point of sale, signs detailing restrictions on the sale and supply of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons
- a copy of the licence attached to the inside of the premises so as to be easily read by persons using the premises.
- The club must have a secretary at all times.
- Within 10 days of the appointment of a new secretary, the club must inform the secretary of the district licensing committee of the name of the new club secretary.
- All proceeds from the sale of alcohol must belong to the club.
- The club must have at least one properly appointed certificated manager.
A properly appointed certificated or acting or temporary manager must be on duty at [all times OR specify dates and times] when the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol and their full name must be on a sign prominently displayed in the premises.
The premises are as set out on the plan submitted with the application and date stamped [day, month, year]. A note to this effect is to be made on the licence.
DATED at [place, date]
Secretary, District Licensing Committee