8a. Conditions template for on-licence (conveyance)
- Alcohol may be sold and supplied for consumption on the premises only on the following days and hours: [specify].
OR – if the conveyance is a vessel
Alcohol may only be sold and supplied for consumption to any person present on the vessel during any scheduled service on the following days and hours: [specify].
- No alcohol is to be sold or supplied on the premises on Good Friday, Easter Sunday, Christmas Day or before 1pm on Anzac Day to any person other than a person who is present on the premises to dine or is residing or lodging on the premises.
- The following parts of the premises are designated: [specify].
- Drinking water is to be provided to patrons free of charge from a water supply prominently situated on the premises.
- The licensee must have available for consumption on the premises, at all times when the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol, a reasonable range of non-alcoholic and low-alcohol beverages.
- Food must be available for consumption on the premises at all times the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol, in accordance with the sample menu supplied with the application for this licence or menu variations of a similar range and standard. Menus must be visible and food should be actively promoted.
- A properly appointed certificated or acting or temporary manager must be on duty at all times when the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol, and their full name must be on a sign prominently displayed in the premises.
- The licensee must provide information, advice and assistance about alternative forms of transport available to patrons from the licensed premises.
- The licensee must display:
- at every point of sale, signs detailing restrictions on the sale and supply of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons
- at the principal entrance to the premises, so as to be easily read by people immediately outside the premises, a sign stating the ordinary hours of business during which the premises will be open for sale and supply of alcohol
- a copy of the licence attached to the premises so as to be easily read by persons attending the premises.
The premises are as set out on the plan submitted with the application and date stamped [day/month/year]. A note to this effect is to be made on the licence.
DATED at [place, date]
Secretary, District Licensing Committee