9a. Conditions for on-site special licence
- Alcohol may be sold and supplied for consumption on the premises only on the following days and hours: [specify].
- Drinking water is to be provided to patrons free of charge from a water supply prominently situated on the premises.
- A certificated manager must be on duty at all times when the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol.
A person nominated by the applicant to be responsible for managing the conduct of the premises must be on duty at all times when the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol.
No condition in relation to management of the event.
Discretionary conditions (common)
- Food must be available for consumption on the premises at all times the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol, in accordance with the sample menu supplied with the application for this licence, or menu variations of a similar range and standard.
- The licensee must have available for consumption on the premises, at all times when the premises are open for the sale and supply of alcohol, a reasonable range of non-alcoholic and low-alcohol beverages.
- The licensee must display:
- at every point of sale, signage detailing restrictions on the sale and supply of alcohol to minors and intoxicated persons
- a copy of the licence attached to the premises so as to be easily read by persons attending the premises
- a sign prominently displayed at the premises that identifies by name the [manager/responsible person] on duty.
- The licensee must provide information and advice about forms of transport available to patrons from the licensed premises.
Discretionary conditions (rare)
- Alcohol may be sold and supplied only to the following types of people: [eg, ticket holders/invited guests/club members and their guests and members of clubs with reciprocal visiting rights, etc].
- A one-way door restriction shall apply from [specify time]. Patrons may not enter from this time; exit only.
- The licensee must ensure compliance with the provisions of the Act regarding sale to prohibited persons.
- Alcohol must be provided only in [cans/plastic containers/PET cups/polycarbonate ‘glassware’].
- A maximum of [X] serves per person per sale.
- Pour volumes not to exceed:
- [X] ml for alcohol above or including 10% alcohol by volume
- [X] ml for alcohol less than 10% alcohol by volume.
- The licensee must comply with the Alcohol Management Plan (AMP) dated [day, month, year] appended to this licence.
The premises are as set out on the plan submitted with the application and date stamped [day, month, year]. A note to this effect is to be made on the licence.
DATED at [place, date]
Secretary, District Licensing Committee