2.1 Step 1 - The application is submitted and reported on by the agencies
Who is involved in this step?
The applicant, the licensing inspector, the Police and the Medical Officer of Health are involved in this step.
The DLC is only involved in Step 1 only if they are required to consider either the late filing of a special licence application or a waiver.
This step covers
- Pre-application considerations
- The application is received
- The agencies make an initial assessment of the application
- The agencies inquire into the application
- The public is notified of the application
- Community involvement