skip to content

Get help with...

Contact the Alcohol Licensing Team at your local council for questions about:

  • alcohol licensing and events
  • duty managers
  • manager’s certificates and licences
  • being a temporary or acting manager

Find contact details for your local council.

The Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act states that you can only do this inside premises licensed to sell alcohol.

Contact the Alcohol Licensing team at your local council if you have any further questions. Find details for your local council.

You can find some information about the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act and the Standard Drink Icon on our Resources page on alcohol laws.

You can also contact:

All resource ordering is done online. You can download and order resources from the Te Hiringa Hauora Resources website

For media queries, email our Communications Team.

Please note that our inbox is only monitored during standard business hours (Monday to Friday, 9am to 5pm). 

Your story can inspire others to make a change. Please email us to tell us about your journey.

If you notice that something’s not right on this website or want to suggest improvements, please email us

You can use our enquiry form for all other questions you may have.

Get in touch

Your form has been submitted.

Thanks for reaching out! Someone will get back to you shortly.

{{ error.message }}
{{ }}
{{ }}
{{ error.fields.enquiry }}
{{ error.fields.recaptcha }}