Contact us

Alcohol licensing and Manager’s Certificate enquiries

Please contact the Alcohol Licensing Team at your local council for any enquiries regarding the processing of alcohol licences or duty managers. This includes any questions or concerns related to alcohol licensing, manager’s certificates, and being a temporary/acting manager. Any complaints about licensed premises should also be directed to the council. Find contact details for your local council.

Other enquiries

This question is for testing whether or not you are a human visitor and to prevent automated spam submissions.